We are able to slowly start opening and we want to thank you for being patient with us the past two months. We can’t wait to see you!
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Our schedule will likely be a little fluid as we open up to accommodate for the new recommendations so we might have to change appointment times around as we continue practicing.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again once in the office and have your temperature taken.
- Please wear a mask to and from your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and after you take off your mask in the chair.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
As mentioned in the last email, please let us know if you have lost your insurance or may be losing your benefits by the end of May. We want to work with you to make sure you receive the care that you need. We have had to cancel and reschedule a bunch of appointments over the last two months so please respond to this email and let us know if you are ready to get back in! Include a good day and time for your appointment and you will hear from Polly or I as soon as we can get a chance. We are looking at opening up some Fridays if enough patients are willing to schedule. Let us know!
Marin Rosenvold, DDS