Seeing a dentist as a child ensures your child receives complete dental care in line with the guidelines set by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Our experience working with young patients has taught us that kids need a dental visit tailored to their needs. Each visit should be a fun, safe, positive experience—one that is comfortable and definitely not scary. This will help establish a long-term positive relationship with dental care.
We provide the following services for young patients:
- Dental exams
- Dental cleanings
- Restorative care
- Special needs dentistry
We have modern digital imaging equipment which allows us to get highly detailed images of our patient’s teeth, gums and mouth structures using significantly less radiation than traditional radiography. We also offer different levels and types of sedation dentistry to make each child’s experience positive, comfortable and pain-free.
During your child’s first dental visit, the dentist will:
- Evaluate habits that may adversely impact the child’s teeth (i.e. thumb-sucking)
- Assess the need for fluoride treatment
- Examine the teeth, gums and mouth
- Educate your child (and you) on how to clean their gums and teeth
- Create a treatment plan and schedule regular dental checkups
We are fully committed to helping your child maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. We look forward to welcoming you and your family!